- 1 lb lean ground beef (I used 93/7)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/8 cup water
- 15 oz can refried black beans
- 1 small can El Pato Salsa de Chile Fresco (found on the Spanish/Latin foods aisle at the grocey shop)
- 1 package of 10 taco shells
- shredded cheese (as much as you desire/need)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees farheinght. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Drain off the grease (if there is any), and return to the skillet. Add in the taco seasoning, water, beans, and El Pato sauce. Stir thoroughly to combine. Heat through.
Fill each taco shell with a generous amount of the meat & bean mixture. Place in a baking dish. Top each taco liberally with cheese. Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
If desired, top with cilantro, your favorite sour cream, guacamole, salsa, etc.